Carnival Corporation

Very Easy Interview

Guest Logistics Agent Interview

Guest Logistics Agent
Long Beach, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Carnival Corporation in August 2014.

Interview Details – Called and told me what I'll be doing and how much the pay and if I was interested then told me to bring my ssc and I.d. I then went in for an interview and was offered the job and signed papers the same day

Interview Question – What made you want to work for carnival cruise and tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None $9.00 an hour no medical benefits but there is cruise benefits

Miami, FL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Carnival Corporation in August 2014.

Interview Details – Went to an open house at Carnival headquarters and was given a number. When my group of numbers was called about 10 of us went into a room and we were asked to stand up and introduce ourselves everyone. Every spoke for about one minute and at the end of the interview they asked us to step out of the room. Out of my group of 10, two were chosen. Unfortunately I was not chosen.

Interview Question – What motivates you?   View Answer

Outbound Sales Representatives Interview

Outbound Sales Representatives
Miramar, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Carnival Corporation in July 2014.

Interview Details – There was an open house in which all of us watch a video that explains the job duties. After that you are called in groups of 10 and you have to introduce yourself and explain to two or three managers why you are the perfect fit. If you are one of the three selected, you will get an interview that same day.

Interview Question – The only question was to explain why are you a perfect fit for the job   Answer Question

Direct Sales Interview

Direct Sales

I applied through other source and interviewed at Carnival Corporation.

Interview Details – I paid for the training so that I could work for Carnival. The training was around $250.00. I completed the training and passed the class. I then went into customer service and trained over into direct sales.

Personal Vacation Planner

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Carnival Corporation.

Interview Details – Submitted resume, called for initial interview within 24 hours. Quite a lengthy interview for a screening type interview. Roughly 45 minutes, but a pleasant interview. I felt it was quite thorough and easy to talk to the interviewer.

Interview Question – Not so much a question, as a constant feeling that the interviewer was not sold on the job. It was apparent from the job posting that the job entails a commitment to ourbound calling to make the contacts for sales. I supposed they have people apply that do not grasp all that commitment entails, but I felt the interviewer herself felt it would not be an enjoyable job.   Answer Question

Youth Counselor Interview

Youth Counselor

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Carnival Corporation.

Interview Details – Interview was relaxed. Questions were about working with different age groups, different kids activities. Additional questions were about living onboard for long period of time without days off, and would I have difficulties sharing cabin with another person.

Interview Question – There was no unexpected questions   Answer Question

Stuard Interview

Stuard
Miami, FL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Carnival Corporation in February 2014.

Interview Details – Same day interview. Average questions from most one on one interviews. Felt a little stressed about one on one but having a resume and going over it always helps. Was polite, attentive and smiling. Showing interest.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult. All pretty basic.   Answer Question

Senior Accountant Interview

Senior Accountant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Carnival Corporation in October 2012.

Interview Details – Depends on the department. I had to get interviewed by 4 different people.

Interview Question – Asked for more information on certain line items of resume.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I wasn't able to negotiate.

Miramar, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Carnival Corporation in November 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online, had a phone interview, went in and talked to 2 managers. I got a call 3 days later offering me the position

Interview Question – Wasn't a difficult interview. They want you to sell them something   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Miami, FL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Carnival Corporation in May 2010.

Interview Details – They brought you in as a group and assigned you to different vacation planners so you can see what it's like to work in that position-very good! Then brought each person in one by one to interview personally. Everything went great until the bad news for me- their schedule was fixed for new employees and could not be altered. I needed one night off a week, and they were very understanding but simply couldn't do it, which I understood.

Interview Question – Can you work nights?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – They wouldn't let me have off one evening that I needed a week...

Worked for Carnival Corporation? Contribute to the Community!