Carnival Corporation Interview Questions in Miramar, FL

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Outbound Sales Representatives Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miramar, FL

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Carnival Corporation in July 2014.

There was an open house in which all of us watch a video that explains the job duties. After that you are called in groups of 10 and you have to introduce yourself and explain to two or three managers why you are the perfect fit. If you are one of the three selected, you will get an interview that same day.

Interview Questions
    • The only question was to explain why are you a perfect fit for the job   Answer Question

Personal Vacation Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miramar, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Carnival Corporation in November 2012.

Applied online, had a phone interview, went in and talked to 2 managers. I got a call 3 days later offering me the position

Interview Questions
    • Wasn't a difficult interview. They want you to sell them something   Answer Question

Personal Vacation Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miramar, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Carnival Corporation in February 2009.

Submitted my resume through a friend who was working there and received a phone call to schedule an interview about a week later. When I came in the interview lasted about 45 minutes, where I was asked to talk about myself, and how I would handle certain situations like how I would make a suggestion to someone unsure of what decision to make.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think you will be bringing to the table as an employee of this company?   Answer Question
    • If a customer was having a hard time making a decision on a product, what questions would you ask in order to help that person make a choice? (Something to that effect)   Answer Question
    I was presented with an offer that I was satisfied with. No negotiation needed on my part.

Worked for Carnival Corporation? Contribute to the Community!