Carnival Corporation

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Personal Vacation Planner

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Carnival Corporation.

Interview Details – Submitted resume, called for initial interview within 24 hours. Quite a lengthy interview for a screening type interview. Roughly 45 minutes, but a pleasant interview. I felt it was quite thorough and easy to talk to the interviewer.

Interview Question – Not so much a question, as a constant feeling that the interviewer was not sold on the job. It was apparent from the job posting that the job entails a commitment to ourbound calling to make the contacts for sales. I supposed they have people apply that do not grasp all that commitment entails, but I felt the interviewer herself felt it would not be an enjoyable job.   Answer Question

Miramar, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Carnival Corporation in November 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online, had a phone interview, went in and talked to 2 managers. I got a call 3 days later offering me the position

Interview Question – Wasn't a difficult interview. They want you to sell them something   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Miami, FL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Carnival Corporation in May 2010.

Interview Details – They brought you in as a group and assigned you to different vacation planners so you can see what it's like to work in that position-very good! Then brought each person in one by one to interview personally. Everything went great until the bad news for me- their schedule was fixed for new employees and could not be altered. I needed one night off a week, and they were very understanding but simply couldn't do it, which I understood.

Interview Question – Can you work nights?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – They wouldn't let me have off one evening that I needed a week...

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Interviewed at Carnival Corporation

Interview Details – They called and I had an interview over the phone. The questions were pretty basic, it felt like she was reading them out of a book. She scheduled my appointment for an in-person at the end of the call. The in-person took about 2.5 hours and the majority was spent listening to someone make sales calls. The actual interview was pretty basic as well.

Interview Question – I can't remember any difficult questions. Like I said they were all pretty basic   Answer Question

Miramar, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Carnival Corporation in February 2009.

Interview Details – Submitted my resume through a friend who was working there and received a phone call to schedule an interview about a week later. When I came in the interview lasted about 45 minutes, where I was asked to talk about myself, and how I would handle certain situations like how I would make a suggestion to someone unsure of what decision to make.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you will be bringing to the table as an employee of this company?   Answer Question
  • If a customer was having a hard time making a decision on a product, what questions would you ask in order to help that person make a choice? (Something to that effect)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was presented with an offer that I was satisfied with. No negotiation needed on my part.

Worked for Carnival Corporation? Contribute to the Community!