Carnival Corporation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Revenue Management Analyst Interview

Revenue Management Analyst
Doral, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Carnival Corporation in November 2011.

Interview Details – I had to wait almost 2.5 months after I submitted my resume online to hear back from Carnival Cruise Lines. When a recruiter finally called, it was clear to me that she felt overwhelmed, but she was nice and after asking me some basic questions, she asked if I could attend a final interview at the company's headquarters the following week. On the day of the final interview, I was instructed to go to the HR department where a very tedious Excel test was administered. Then, I was taken to a conference room where I had four 30-45 minute interviews on a 1:1 basis with three different revenue managers and one senior analyst. None of the questions that were asked were difficult at all, but some of the managers were rather rude and would cut me short without letting me finish my answers. Overall, my perception of Carnival Cruise Lines changed after I was interviewed at the company's headquarters, as I was expecting Carnival to be a fun, yet highly professional corporation. However, most of the people I encountered did not seem to engage in hard work, did not hesitate to gossip about their colleagues in front of others, and had a very negative attitude that resembled that of an underachiever. I was happy that I did not get this job.

Interview Questions

• What is your definition of revenue management?   Answer Question
  • If you cannot fill a ship when similar sailings of the same ship in the past did well, how would you go about solving this problem?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Carnival Corporation

Worked for Carnival Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Carnival Corporation Revenue Management Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Carnival Corporation employees and interview candidates.