Carnival Corporation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Senior Financial Analyst
Doral, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Carnival Corporation.

Interview Details – I had to go through three interviews. You will meet HR, then your manager, and the Direct and the VP of the department. You will be tested for Excel skills even though we found out later that the test given was biased as we, power users, did not go over 75% of correct answers as it was possible to answer to commands only through the menu' and not the shortcuts or buttons.
They will ask for paystubs from prior employer and tax returns to check on prior pay. Be ready, don't lie.

Interview Question – Problem solved at pc with a real case analysis.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I could have done better in the beginning but I ended up ok. Do your homework on salary and negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Carnival Corporation

Worked for Carnival Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Carnival Corporation Senior Financial Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Carnival Corporation employees and interview candidates.