Carol H. Williams Advertising

Interviews for Top Jobs at Carol H. Williams Advertising

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Carol H. Williams Advertising.

Was with the then head of administration, finance, creative directors and then the CEO.

Interview Questions
    • How do you feel about businesses that hire to provide opportunities, no matter the relationship of the person. Family, non-family, race, gender, whatever.   View Answer
    I asked for going market comp and negotiated vacation; my references proved that I was worth it and was offered the job. I'm not sorry I took the job.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Carol H. Williams Advertising in October 2011.

Very simple. They just wanted to know my availability and rate.

Interview Questions
    We agreed on a rate and in mid-stream of he project, they wanted to lower my rate.

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Carol H. Williams Advertising in October 2011.

Initially did two phone interviews. Two weeks later they flew me to Chicago for a series of interviews ( 5 of them). Complete Chaos. They booked my flight to 30 mins before first interview. 5 interviews were one after the other. No break inbetween, no lunch nothing. They had also booked return flight for 60 mins after final interview. Very very unorganized, they even emailed the itinary of the other other candidate by accident. (oups).Interview questions were pretty standard.

Interview Questions
    • Standard Interview question. Tell me about yourself....   Answer Question

During negotiation process they really showed how unorganized they are. Took them 10 days to send me an initial offer, after they had told me I was there primary candidate. I have seen better contracts written by freshman business students. Counter offer took another 7 days. The salary they offered was really really low for a managerial position. Bonus structure non existant. (company disrection.. yeah right)