Carol's Daughter

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Staff Interview

Staff

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Carol's Daughter.

Interview Details – The interview process was so much more happier and the job itself

Negotiation Details – There really isn't much negoation with the company if you are working in a standing store, regardless of experience

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Jersey City, NJ

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Carol's Daughter in March 2013.

Interview Details – I met the District Manager and HR Manager at the same time. The interview was at the coffee shop from the store. They asked my about myself and why I was interested in the position. They asked if I was familiar with the company and if I used any of the products. They then asked me what were my future goals outside of the store since this was a part time position. I later got a call back to fill out the application the next day with the manager. They did a background check and I was hired.

Interview Question – The entire interview was very casual. They just asked basic things that they ask at every retail interview. The best thing is to be yourself.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't really have a chance to negotiate because they were in a rush to hire me. However, while I was there, an interviewee did try to negotiate for at least $.50 more and they were really nasty about it. She didn't get offered the job and they talked really bad about her.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Carol's Daughter? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Carol's Daughter interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Carol's Daughter employees and interview candidates.