Carol's Daughter

Carol's Daughter Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Carol's Daughter

Staff Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Carol's Daughter.

The interview process was so much more happier and the job itself

There really isn't much negoation with the company if you are working in a standing store, regardless of experience

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Carol's Daughter in March 2013.

I met the District Manager and HR Manager at the same time. The interview was at the coffee shop from the store. They asked my about myself and why I was interested in the position. They asked if I was familiar with the company and if I used any of the products. They then asked me what were my future goals outside of the store since this was a part time position. I later got a call back to fill out the application the next day with the manager. They did a background check and I was hired.

Interview Questions
    • The entire interview was very casual. They just asked basic things that they ask at every retail interview. The best thing is to be yourself.   Answer Question
    I didn't really have a chance to negotiate because they were in a rush to hire me. However, while I was there, an interviewee did try to negotiate for at least $.50 more and they were really nasty about it. She didn't get offered the job and they talked really bad about her.