Carolina Autism Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2015

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Carolina Autism

Behavior Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Carolina Autism in November 2011.

Interview

Easy and comfortable; questions were easy to answer due to my experience. I was interviewed by one person and it took about thirty minutes. I was offered a position soon after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience where you had to deal with negative behavior.   Answer Question

Care Taker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carolina Autism (Charleston, SC) in October 2008.

Interview

I walked in and filled out an application. I asked to speak to the person in charge of hiring. They were not there so I left. I came back a day or two later and asked again. This time the person in charge was there and I got interviewed and hired. I have a feeling almost anyone could get hired here.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer