Carolina Ballet

Interviews for Top Jobs at Carolina Ballet

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Carolina Ballet.

Standard questions. Must be conservatively dress for all interviews.

Able to negotiate.

Customer Service/Sales Support Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Carolina Ballet in June 2012.

I saw an ad for customer service/ sales support. There was a phone number to call so I did that. The next day I had a message from the manager saying he had received my message and wanted to set up a time to talk. I called back. He asked if I could work a morning shift or evening shift. I said both. He said "Great. Can you come talk to me tomorrow. You don't need to dress up." I went to the interview- which it really wasn't . Just took my resume and he asked when I could start.

Turns out it was completely telemarketing. Not really any customer support unless calling a list of folks asking if they would like to purchase season tickets is support?

Interview Questions
    Non-existent. It was $10//hr plus any sales made. Commission terms were not explained in the interview. It was very vague. Got an offer and took it but quickly realized it wasn't for me.