Carolina Ballet

Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Interview

Administrative
Raleigh, NC

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Carolina Ballet.

Interview Details – Standard questions. Must be conservatively dress for all interviews.

Negotiation Details – Able to negotiate.

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service/Sales Support Interview

Customer Service/Sales Support

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Carolina Ballet in June 2012.

Interview Details – I saw an ad for customer service/ sales support. There was a phone number to call so I did that. The next day I had a message from the manager saying he had received my message and wanted to set up a time to talk. I called back. He asked if I could work a morning shift or evening shift. I said both. He said "Great. Can you come talk to me tomorrow. You don't need to dress up." I went to the interview- which it really wasn't . Just took my resume and he asked when I could start.

Turns out it was completely telemarketing. Not really any customer support unless calling a list of folks asking if they would like to purchase season tickets is support?

Interview Question – When can you start?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Non-existent. It was $10//hr plus any sales made. Commission terms were not explained in the interview. It was very vague. Got an offer and took it but quickly realized it wasn't for me.

Worked for Carolina Ballet? Contribute to the Community!