Carolinas HealthCare System

Updated Feb 9, 2015
Updated Feb 9, 2015

2.7

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Carolinas HealthCare System.

Applied online and received a phone call a week later from the hiring manager inviting me to attend for an interview the next week. Very detailed but semi formal interview with two managers immediately followed by a peer interview with two staff members. Very cordial and welcoming team. positive experience.

Social Worker Interview

Interview process very detailed and thorough and with a collaborative interviewing team. The team has each member ask a question that is chosen by the individual. There is ample time to share background with the team

Program Coordinator Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Carolinas HealthCare System.

Most of the questions were standard behavioral and teamwork related. The interview panel was not engaged, only one person seems to be knowledgeable on the position requirements and expectations.

It was for them like following a check list to mark all the boxes for the hiring process and get it over with.

Senior Marketing Representative Interview

very cumbersome, many rounds of interviews, long lead times between interviews, no static group of interviewers, some entry level employees conducting interviews, senior leadership was no prepared to talk about job description

Interview Questions

better job to fit my skillset somewhere else

Staff Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Carolinas HealthCare System in July 2014.

I received a phone call about a week after applying for the position asking me to come in for an initial interview the following week. During the interview, the interviewer asked me several of the typical questions, described the position details and office environment, then showed me around and introduced me to everyone we walked past. About a week later, the same interviewer emailed me asking if I could return for follow up interviews with the physicians the position assists. I completed four more interviews over three hours, and each interview went very well. Everyone I met during the interview process was incredibly professional and friendly, and I truly enjoyed the interview process. Unfortunately, I was selected for the job, but HR revoked approval to fill the position before I was officially hired.

Interview Questions
    • One interviewer said her favorite question was to ask me if there was a question that I wish she had asked me.   View Answer

Registrar/PRN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Carolinas HealthCare System in April 2014.

was called in to interview - panel of three. I was asked only three questions. The typical behavior questions. I was unsure of how to answer the questions they were asking. My throat became irritated making it hard for me to speak. I politely asked if I could take a sip of my bottled water. They seem to be irritated by that.

Registrar Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Carolinas HealthCare System.

Its a panel interview and the questions are the regular behavioral interview questions, tell about the time you made a mistake? How did you deal with a irate customer? Tell us about yourself?

Interview Questions
    • Do you have any questions for us is the last questions they ask   Answer Question
    negotiated

Management Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Carolinas HealthCare System.

I was recruited from outside the region. I learned later that this was the case with many hires, who are lured by the size of the organization. The interview process was lengthy and disorganized. The HR recruiter was overloaded to the point of making me feel like an appointment rather than a person.

Interview Questions
    The negotiation process was easier than I'd expected.

Medical Technologist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Carolinas HealthCare System.

Was contacted by the recruiter who scheduled the interview and met with me on the day of my interview. I met with my future supervisor and director on the first interview. On the second interview I had a peer-interview with my future co-workers and then met with upper management.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to describe a situation when I knew I had done something wrong.   Answer Question
    The recruiter called me and made an offer. I was in desperate need of a job and the offer was above what I was willing to take so I accepted immediately.

Program Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Carolinas HealthCare System.

It was a great process