Carollo Engineers

2.7

Entry Level Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Carollo Engineers in November 2014.

Got in touch with an engineer at the Sacramento office and my resume was forwarded to the chief mechanical engineer a week later. Did a phone interview a week after. Flew to the Seattle office for a face to face interview and office visit. Interview lasted from 1-7 pm and had dinner with the interviewers afterwards. Overall great experience getting to know the company.

Interview Questions
    Not much room for negotiation. They gave me a good offer, tried to get more, and was told it would be tough to negotiate for more.

Environmental Engineer Interview

Straight forward interview; they review your resume and ask you questions pertaining to it. If you have past projects, they will want to know more about it. Interviewed by two Environmental Engineers, whom I thought were easy to talk to.

If you pass the interview, you may get an offer to visit the office. Had a specific job in mind, but was told of a different job opening.

Interview Questions
    • As a team leader, how would you resolved a situation where two team members are fighting over which method is the correct method?   Answer Question

Entry-level Environmental Engineer Interview

Applied and got interviewed by two environmental engineers from Carollo. Wasn't asked too many technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • There were no speciffically difficult questions. Questions mainly focused on the past projects on my resume.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Carollo Engineers in April 2012.

I was intitially contacted by a project manager. After a number of phone interviews, I met in person with the project manager. Following that, I was brought into the office to meet other project managers that I would be working with. After another two weeks, I was extended an offer.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were generally about my experience in environmental engineering. There were not any specific difficult or technical questions.   Answer Question
    I negotiated a signing bonus and additional vacation.

Entry Level Environmental Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fountain Valley, Orange, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fountain Valley, Orange, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Carollo Engineers in March 2012.

Talk individually with several staff members. Specific technical questions about wastewater design facility and pumps.
    Ask about knowledge related to hydraulics.
     Why you want to work there?
     A tour if the nearest Water plan was schedule
    individual interview took around 15 to 20 minutes.

In the end brief descriptions of the company benefits and follow up in week by email.