Carpathia Hosting Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Carpathia Hosting

Technical Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dulles, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Carpathia Hosting (Dulles, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

There was a brief phone screening by a corporate recruiter followed by a request for a on-site interview. It's been a week. I've tried to make contact with multiple people and nooone would so much as respond to my e-mails. People go through a lot to prepare for these interviews. To just not follow-up is really low. However, it gives you a clear depiction of how that company is run and why they were recently sold/acquired by another firm and why, so they tell me, a great deal of their customers are unhappy. The interview itself was not particularly challenging or engaging. Pretty run-of-the-mill questioning. The interviewers themselves were quite dull and miserable looking. It really fits together. Don't waste your time, stay away.

Interview Questions

• How many accounts do you manage currently? What cloiud technologies are you proficient in? Why are you looking to leave? How often do you follow up with your clients? Do you have security clearance?   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dulles, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Carpathia Hosting (Dulles, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone Screen with HR, phone screen with Systems Engineer, face to face interview with HR, management, Systems Engineers, management. Background and reference check, verbal offer, written offer. From day I applied to the day I got offer, only took 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience with Windows and Linux environments.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dulles, VA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Carpathia Hosting (Dulles, VA).

Interview

I was brought in for an interview and after the interview, I reached out to the HR person whom I was working with and she never responded to my calls or emails. Prior to interviewing she was very responsive. I thought it was rude that I was never given any response after taking the time to come in and interview.

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dulles, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Carpathia Hosting (Dulles, VA) in March 2011.

Interview

This was a long time ago, but it was pretty comprehensive on Linux and Windows and general networking knowledge. We talked about my job history and also about what Carpathia does on a daily basis. I recall that the interview was congenial but moderately difficult. I felt like I was being interviewed as much for my personality as for my technical knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Discuss RAID levels and their pros and cons.   1 Answer