Carphone Warehouse

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Consultant Interview

Customer Consultant
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Carphone Warehouse in July 2011.

Interview Details – Initially invited to interview by email. Interview was held at a large Central London Hotel.

Interview consisted of a group discussion, role play and interview over the course of several hours.

Interview Question – What makes you a better candidate for this position than CANDIDATE NAME?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Carphone Warehouse.

Interview Details – Had an initial phone interview and then a face-to-face interview with hiring managers as well as several contacts from company internal recruitment professional. They promised to contact me with the decision but never heard anything from the company.

Interview Question – No difficult questions, very friendly interview, question were related to past problem situations and how to handle certain situations.   Answer Question

Resourcing Consultant Interview

Resourcing Consultant
London, England (UK)

I interviewed at Carphone Warehouse in June 2012.

Interview Details – The whole process was very smooth. Originally contacted them via LinkedIn, got an immediate reply and was then booked an interview. The interview lasted 1 hour and gave me a very full idea of the job role and all the required attributes.There was an oportunity to ask questions and also to fully describe my abilities and skills.

Interview Question – There were no unexpected questions.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Sales Consultant Interview

Sales Consultant
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Carphone Warehouse in February 2008.

Interview Details – Telephone Interview, Followed by Assessment centre and one-one interview with hiring manager

Interview Question – How did you overcome adversity/challenge?   Answer Question

Worked for Carphone Warehouse? Contribute to the Community!