Carphone Warehouse Interview Questions in London, England

3.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Carphone Warehouse in July 2011.

Initially invited to interview by email. Interview was held at a large Central London Hotel.

Interview consisted of a group discussion, role play and interview over the course of several hours.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you a better candidate for this position than CANDIDATE NAME?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Carphone Warehouse.

Had an initial phone interview and then a face-to-face interview with hiring managers as well as several contacts from company internal recruitment professional. They promised to contact me with the decision but never heard anything from the company.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, very friendly interview, question were related to past problem situations and how to handle certain situations.   Answer Question

Resourcing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

interviewed at Carphone Warehouse in June 2012.

The whole process was very smooth. Originally contacted them via LinkedIn, got an immediate reply and was then booked an interview. The interview lasted 1 hour and gave me a very full idea of the job role and all the required attributes.There was an oportunity to ask questions and also to fully describe my abilities and skills.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Carphone Warehouse in February 2008.

Telephone Interview, Followed by Assessment centre and one-one interview with hiring manager

Interview Questions

Worked for Carphone Warehouse? Contribute to the Community!