Carr Riggs & Ingram

www.cricpa.com

Carr Riggs & Ingram Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Carr Riggs & Ingram

Staff Auditor Interview

I applied and received an email from an audit partner within a few days. I went in to interview a couple days later. I interviewed with him and a senior auditor separately. The interview seemed to have went well. He said I would hear back in a few weeks; I didn't. I emailed him, and he said they were still interviewing and evaluating need. I emailed again and called a few weeks later and never heard back.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Carr Riggs & Ingram in September 2011.

Recruiter came to university and handed out information. They also accepted my resume and business card. This was at a "Meet & Greet" kind of event so I also talked with the recruiter about my background and they explained the structure of their company and some benefits to working there.

Interview Questions
    • Can you see yourself working in a place like this after college?   View Answer

Business Development Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Carr Riggs & Ingram.

The Business Development Exec position was posted on LinkedIn so I applied and was contacted soon after for an initial interview in my home city. The interview was conducted by the regional sales manager and would also be the direct report for this position. Communication leading up to the interview was excellent (ex. I received 2 email reminders about the upcoming interview which were auto generated). Overall, the interview and interviewer were very polished and professional from start to finish.

Interview Questions
    • The subject of salary/requirements came up earlier in the initial interview than I normally expect. I handled the questions appropriately but felt it was a bit early to be discussing salary.   Answer Question