Carr Workplaces

Interviews for Top Jobs at Carr Workplaces

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Carr Workplaces in February 2014.

The interview process was very simple. It was more like a conversation than being bombarded with questions. I got a tour of the office. A week later the Regional Manager called to ask me additional questions. When I told her I was in the process of getting to work she said she would call me at a more convenient time. She never called back. I called her and left a message. Nothing. I received an email that they went with someone else. I wonder if anyone ones she didn't even bother returning my call to speak with me.

Other Interview Reviews for Carr Workplaces

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Carr Workplaces in April 2013.

I had an in-person interview with the Director and subsequent interviews with area General Managers to find where my skills and traits would compliment those already working at their centers. I was asked to take and discuss a detailed personality assessment which somehow extracts your leadership traits and work ethic.

Interview Questions
    I was going to school at the time, so we negotiated an hourly pay until I graduated- at which time I received my full-time salary and benefits.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Sent resume and in lieu of a cover letter, I sent a letter describing myself, my five main goals for the year with an explanation.

Interview Questions
    • It was pretty basic and open ended, more of a conversation type of dialogue.   Answer Question