Carrefour Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2014
Updated Apr 25, 2014

2.2

Carrefour Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Leuven (Belgium)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leuven (Belgium)

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Carrefour in January 2011.

First, you will have to meet the owner of the franchise and start a good conversation. This conversation will determine if you will be a friendly coworker and/or good with people. He will ask for your CV (no specific degree is required) and a judicial record.

Interview Questions
    he had place free at a specific day, I was offering to work that day

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint-Maur-des-Fossés (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint-Maur-des-Fossés (France)

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Carrefour in March 2012.

You have to depose a motivation letter and CV. Then if interested, they will fix an interview.

Interview Questions
    • Why I wanted to work as a Cashier, and why here. Why would they hire me.
      They asked if I was good at maths, and asked me some multiplication questions.. unexpected.
        Answer Question

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Carrefour in August 2011.

I applied for job and the called for an interview...and on the second interview they offered me the job.

i had no other option because i didnt have a visa. So had to accept this job

Tourism and Travel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Amman (Jordan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amman (Jordan)

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Carrefour in May 2008.

Included several aspects; focused on the examination of intelligence, to make sure the background of the given functional, and individual interviews, in addition to interviews by phone, and is also included to provide a single impromptu presentations, which may in the future you'll meet during your interaction with a job of this type

Interview Questions
    • Q: If you made ??it necessary, in one of the positions have to choose between your job and family, choose any one of them?   View Answer

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Aleppo (Syria)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aleppo (Syria)

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Carrefour in November 2008.

Short but comprehensive for a lot of areas ...

difficult, but I think there is no enough authorities for the recruiter

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Paris (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Carrefour in May 2011.

I applied online. They called me for an interview in Paris. I was already living in France so it was easy to get there. They did not offer any sort of transportation compensation (like many other companies that I interviewed with). There office was very difficult to find because the google map directions are wrong. I was interviewed by two women and they asked me questions about my resume, my goals and they gave me a couple of situational questions. The interview lasted about an hour. They called me within the week and offered me the position.

Interview Questions
    • We are starting our own make-up line, what steps would you take to stand out from the current competition?   Answer Question
    • Why Carrefour?   Answer Question

I had another offer that I liked better. The main reasons I declined were that they were located outside of Paris and the corporate culture seemed a bit up-tight.

Worked for Carrefour? Contribute to the Community!