Carrefour Marketing Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Paris (France)
Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Carrefour in May 2011.

I applied online. They called me for an interview in Paris. I was already living in France so it was easy to get there. They did not offer any sort of transportation compensation (like many other companies that I interviewed with). There office was very difficult to find because the google map directions are wrong. I was interviewed by two women and they asked me questions about my resume, my goals and they gave me a couple of situational questions. The interview lasted about an hour. They called me within the week and offered me the position.

Interview Questions
  • We are starting our own make-up line, what steps would you take to stand out from the current competition?   Answer Question
  • Why Carrefour?   Answer Question

I had another offer that I liked better. The main reasons I declined were that they were located outside of Paris and the corporate culture seemed a bit up-tight.

Worked for Carrefour? Contribute to the Community!