Carrier Clinic Mental Health Technician Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Mental Health Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Belle Mead, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belle Mead, NJ

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Carrier Clinic in May 2010.

I went to the Human Resources Building to find that the human resources person was just coming in. She asked me typical questions and then I walked over to the unit director's office. She asked me more challenging questions. She was enthusiastic and eager to have me. They are looking for people that are dedicated and will be hard workers, engaged and eager to be of service to their fellow employees and to the patients. The culture is characterized by one where there are those who work hard and those who do not and there is a friction between the two.

Interview Questions
People who leave like to return to Carrier. The employees really care about one another even if they do not show it.
In terms of compensation, it is average for the MHT.

Other Interview Reviews for Carrier Clinic

Mental Health Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Belle Mead, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belle Mead, NJ

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Carrier Clinic in May 2009.

I was called in to do a one:one interview with the director of human resources. She asked me the general questions about my background. She asked me the populations I would or would not be interested in working with in order to assess which units I could apply to. She then set up a one:one interview with the unit Director of the unit that they thought was most suitable. I drove over to that unit and did the interview with that Unit Director. She was very friendly and asked personality type questions related to punctuality (very important), consideration of others and teamwork skills, 3 questions to describe me, etc.

Interview Questions
    • What are three questions to describe you?   View Answer
    The only negotiation you will have is on which unit you will be working, either full time or part time. The other option is to have a general position where you work on all the units

Interviews for Top Jobs at Carrier Clinic

Worked for Carrier Clinic? Contribute to the Community!