Carrier Commercial Refrigeration Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Carrier Commercial Refrigeration

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carrier Commercial Refrigeration in October 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a carrier representative at my state college, and asked to come in for an interview. Later that day an HR representative told me I was selected for a second round interview in Charlotte, NC. They flew me out and paid for my hotel. The next 2 days were filled with plant visits, multiple interviews with engineers and HR people, and a group case study type interview. They told me they would get back to me with their decision; however, they have yet to contact me (its been 3 months now). The overall experience was amazing but I just wish they were more transparent with their decision, I would rather them say no to me than string me along and say nothing.

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carrier Commercial Refrigeration.

Interview

On campus process begins with a technical cum aptitude paper followed by a GD and a string of Personal Interviews. The papers i fairly easy, specially the aptitude section. No negative marks. The tech section has basic as well as niche questions. The GD process includes a debate on a case study, HR-based case study in my case. PI's are very friendly.

Dispatch Supervisor Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Carrier Commercial Refrigeration in February 2011.

Interview

Highly capable people and good team atmosphere. Highly competent and knowledgeable in their field. Company is well organized but keeps little inventory at the locations. Has high peak business periods in the summer that you would prepare for all year long. Good location outside DC and an excellent benefit plan.

Interview Questions

• How do you motivate or handle a disgruntled experienced employee?   1 Answer

I did not feel the job suited my skills the way I desired.