Carrier Commercial Refrigeration

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Engineer Interview

Sales Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Carrier Commercial Refrigeration.

Interview Details – On campus process begins with a technical cum aptitude paper followed by a GD and a string of Personal Interviews. The papers i fairly easy, specially the aptitude section. No negative marks. The tech section has basic as well as niche questions. The GD process includes a debate on a case study, HR-based case study in my case. PI's are very friendly.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Dispatch Supervisor Interview

Dispatch Supervisor

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Carrier Commercial Refrigeration in February 2011.

Interview Details – Highly capable people and good team atmosphere. Highly competent and knowledgeable in their field. Company is well organized but keeps little inventory at the locations. Has high peak business periods in the summer that you would prepare for all year long. Good location outside DC and an excellent benefit plan.

Interview Question – How do you motivate or handle a disgruntled experienced employee?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I did not feel the job suited my skills the way I desired.

Worked for Carrier Commercial Refrigeration? Contribute to the Community!