Carrier Commercial Refrigeration Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

Sales Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Carrier Commercial Refrigeration.

On campus process begins with a technical cum aptitude paper followed by a GD and a string of Personal Interviews. The papers i fairly easy, specially the aptitude section. No negative marks. The tech section has basic as well as niche questions. The GD process includes a debate on a case study, HR-based case study in my case. PI's are very friendly.

Interview Questions

Dispatch Supervisor Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Carrier Commercial Refrigeration in February 2011.

Highly capable people and good team atmosphere. Highly competent and knowledgeable in their field. Company is well organized but keeps little inventory at the locations. Has high peak business periods in the summer that you would prepare for all year long. Good location outside DC and an excellent benefit plan.

Interview Questions
    • How do you motivate or handle a disgruntled experienced employee?   View Answer

I did not feel the job suited my skills the way I desired.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Carrier Commercial Refrigeration

Worked for Carrier Commercial Refrigeration? Contribute to the Community!