Carrier Engineering Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Sales Engineer (3)
- Engineering (2)
- Mechanical Engineer (1)
- Territory Manager (1)
- BI Consultant (1)
- Marketing and Communications Intern (1)
- Lead Commercial Services Supervisor (1)
- Windchill Specialist (1)
- Heating Lab Tech (1)
- Controls Engineering Co-op (1)
- Software Engineer Intern (1)
- Intern (1)
- General Occupation (1)
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (1)
- Systems Engineer (1)
Engineering Interview (Positive Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Carrier in May 2008.
Interview Details – The company was very professional and the interview process was not lengthy. Relocation was nice and the HR representative was very accomodating as well as the company.
- Tell me about a time you had to deal with a diffucult co-worker Answer Question
- Why are you looking to relocate? Answer Question
Negotiation Details – Didn't have too overall package was higher than average
Engineering Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Carrier in September 2011.
Interview Details – Test of communication skills, ability to put in an engineer's perspective to marketing and a creative mind. The whole recruitment process consisted of a basic written test of one's discipline, a GD and an interview which try;s to gauge your strengths rather than weaknesses..