Carrier Enterprise Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Carrier Enterprise

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Carrier Enterprise (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Initial phone interview, next step was an interview in person.. there has been changes in HR over the years. Not sure about the current process. Note: HR has changes approx 5 times over my employment.

Interview Questions

• Questions about related work experience, why looking for another job, general interview questions.   Answer Question

TM Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Carrier Enterprise.

Interview

It was a basic interview nothing special. First was the real interview the second was the offering process. The back ground was done offer the first interview so I think they had made their up their mind after the first interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Carrier Enterprise (Orlando, FL).

Interview

First I received a call from the hiring manager. He offer me an in person interview. The interview was a panel. Which they asked you several questions about your background. Then they proceed to ask questions about your current company. And asked questions about how you would handle different situations. The interview took about an hour or so.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Carrier Enterprise (Richmond, VA) in April 2010.

Interview

Phone interview was good - the HR person seemed energetic and knowledgeable. But the in-person was another story. I was not welcomed properly, there was no communication of what the process would be like, the interviewers did not ask good questions. No tour offered when one should have been. Just had a bad impression overall of what it would have been like to work there.

Interview Questions

• How have you had to manage among many strong personalities?   Answer Question