Carrier Lead Commercial Services Supervisor Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Lead Commercial Services Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashburn, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashburn, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Carrier in February 2011.

The interview process consisted of the initial interview at a recruiter sponsored hiring conference. After receiving positive feedback from the company I was invited to their office for an onsite interview. This consisted of meeting with the original interviewers as well as the regional manager, field supervisors, and the coordination team. Overall the atmosphere of the office was positive and it appeared as though there was an encouraging work culture. Following the onsite interview, I received a phone interview from the HR manager. A few days later I received an offer for the position via phone call from one of the managers. The salary was not negotiable and as a result I declined the offer.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time where you were confronted with an unethical situation.   Answer Question

Compensation wasn't the right fit.