Carroll University Interview Questions in Waukesha, WI

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Carroll University

Supplemental Instruction Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carroll University (Waukesha, WI) in May 2011.

Interview

After doing well in one of the classes covered by SI, I was offered the interview by a professor - SI wasn't something I had considered previously but I decided to interview anyway. A few emails with the coordinator set me up an interview, and I interviewed once before being offered the position. The interview process was relatively painless as well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was more a discussion of compensation, hours and benefits than a negotiation but the terms were agreeable.

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Carroll University (Waukesha, WI) in May 2011.

Interview

Phone interview with the director that lasted about 30 to 45 mins. A full day interview followed. There were several different parts throughout the entire day. Meetings with several individuals 1 on 1, group interview by the team staff and lunch with staff members.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenging situation and how you dealt with it?   Answer Question