Carter's

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Monroe, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Carter's in October 2011.

Interview Details – PreInterview with recruiting Manager. She then had me interview with the District Sales Manager. I was called that day snd offered the position.

Interview Question – What would you do to motivate your team if you had 100 boxes of freight yet were extremely busy. Freight must all be done by you leave at night.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiating

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Carter's in April 2011.

Interview Details – I had a 1:1 interview. The interviewer just went through a list of questions provided by her company and just filled in my answers. Seemed to be fairly new at the interview process and becoming a new store manager.

Interview Question – How would you promote the business within the community?   Answer Question

Worked for Carter's? Contribute to the Community!