Cascades Tissue Group

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingman, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingman, AZ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Cascades Tissue Group in October 2011.

Initial communication with company was a phone screening by HR representative. 1 week later interviewed by plant manager via phone (2hrs). He snet actual manager of position I was interviewing for to interview me in person. 2 weeks later brought in to interview onsite included tour, one-on-one interviews with engineering manager, another department manager, and panel interview with entire mgmt team. Wrap up with manager of dept and position I was applying for. Plant is very streamlined and as a manager you are expected to be hands on and turn a wrench. Team will try to pick your brain for ideas on how to improve their operation during your interview (this is done even if you are not hired).

Interview Questions
  • What are 10 things you saw during your tour of the plant that you liked?   View Answer
  • What are 10 things you saw during your tour of the plan that you disliked or would change?   View Answer
  • Sometimes we have to work on the weekends how do you feel about working extra days?   View Answer