Case Western Reserve University

www.cwru.edu

Case Western Reserve University Research Assistant I Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Apr 6, 2014

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Cleveland, OH

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Case Western Reserve University in February 2012.

Interview Details – Submitted application online, was contacted by HR, hired afterwards

Interview Question – Not relevant for this situation   Answer Question

Cleveland, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Case Western Reserve University in August 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online

Interview Question – What is your research experience?   View Answer

Research Assistant I

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Case Western Reserve University in April 2011.

Interview Details – I entered an application online with a cover letter for a research assistant position in a biology laboratory looking into epidemiology. I was called within 2 weeks and did a phone interview lasting about 30 minutes. I was then called and asked to come in for an in-person interview the week after. I spoke first the lab manager alone, then together with the principal investigator, about my background, education, careen goals, salary, and the work environment. This took about 30 minutes. I was then taken on a tour of the lab and introduced to the research assistants. The PI and lab manager left and the research assistants continued an informal interview for the next 15 minutes and then shown out. Did not hear anything back from them afterwards. Made inquiries after two weeks but did not receive any response.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Case Western Reserve University

Worked for Case Western Reserve University? Contribute to the Community!