Case Western Reserve University

www.cwru.edu

Case Western Reserve University Research Assistant I Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Case Western Reserve University in August 2012.

Applied online

Other Interview Reviews for Case Western Reserve University

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Case Western Reserve University in February 2012.

Submitted application online, was contacted by HR, hired afterwards

Research Assistant I Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Case Western Reserve University in April 2011.

I entered an application online with a cover letter for a research assistant position in a biology laboratory looking into epidemiology. I was called within 2 weeks and did a phone interview lasting about 30 minutes. I was then called and asked to come in for an in-person interview the week after. I spoke first the lab manager alone, then together with the principal investigator, about my background, education, careen goals, salary, and the work environment. This took about 30 minutes. I was then taken on a tour of the lab and introduced to the research assistants. The PI and lab manager left and the research assistants continued an informal interview for the next 15 minutes and then shown out. Did not hear anything back from them afterwards. Made inquiries after two weeks but did not receive any response.