Case Western Reserve University

www.cwru.edu

Case Western Reserve University Research Assistant Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jun 5, 2014

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Cleveland, OH

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Case Western Reserve University in April 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online and received an email from PI. We have 4 phone interviews over a month and when I confirmed to set up a formal interview in Cleveland, he never emailed me back for another interview.

Interview Question – The person interviewing me had no organization and asked me to review a different published paper during each interview.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Case Western Reserve University

Interview Details – Interview with the secretary in the department.

Cleveland, OH

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Case Western Reserve University in June 2010.

Interview Details – Started communication with phone interview. Then scheduled interview with primary manager. Second interview was then scheduled with higher up folks (2). Interviews were short (<1 hour) and consisted mostly of talking about past research, education, and personality questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No. They offer you the minimum number you put in for salary when you apply. I would tell people to put in a realistic number for the minimum salary acceptable-- put in the number you want, not the one you're going to be angry about in 6 months.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Cleveland, OH

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Case Western Reserve University in October 2010.

Interview Details – The interview took one hour. Most of questions were asked by the PI about what types of techniques I have. I had a feeling that the interview was not well organized. All the questions were just come out from the PI. I didn't impress the PI, so I was not able to get the position.

Interview Question – How do you find out this posted position?   Answer Question

Research Assistant

The process took a day - interviewed at Case Western Reserve University in November 2008.

Interview Details – interview was just a formality. they already have made up their mind

Interview Question – are u willing to relocate   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Case Western Reserve University

Worked for Case Western Reserve University? Contribute to the Community!