CaseNet Interview Questions

3.2

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at CaseNet.

The recruiter called me from my background on LinkedIn. Did a phone screen with the manager then met with 5 people on a personal interview. I was presented an offer within a day of the interview and gladly accepted. So far a very good experience.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected or overly difficult.   View Answer
    There was no negotiation, I asked for a salary upfront, they met that salary request and presented me with an offer quickly. I've never had a process run so smoothly.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CaseNet in August 2011.

Interview was fairly straightforward. It consisted of screening from a recruiter. The conversation was limited to basic skill and current job responsibilities. I was surprised to have a live test via a webinar. The test consisted of a few questions to be answered. The main goal was to measure problem solving skill. If your applying for the position in all seriousness, then you will have no problem passing this test. The final part of this was a 2 hour on-site interview. This part of the process was to really talk to the supervisors of the department you will be working in. After passing the test, they just want to get a feel for your personality and get you to elaborate more on your skill set.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't find anything difficult. I was surprised at the online exam via webinar   View Answer
    You can probably get a higher salary if you are good at negotiating. I was offered much more than my last company was able to pay, so I didn't want to negotiate too much and lose the offer that was presented

Java Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CaseNet.

I found the process of interview was good. It come with screening from Director of IT and then interview onsite with other team members. People seems to be friendly and they were looking for your problem solving skills along with technical skills. HashSet is highly emphasized in the interview. You may encounter someone who will be irritating in asking questions as you can't satisfy him at all.

Interview Questions
    • Pass object in the collection and read it into the List and then separate the items in the list in the increasing order.   View Answer

Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at CaseNet in December 2011.

I recently interviewed for a professional position with this company. After going throught the process, no representative of the company had the class to call me or email and tell me why they thought it was not a fit. It's ok that they didn't make an offer. I don't think I would have accepted it anyway. What I really wanted to ask the department director was why he left and came back if this is such a great place to work.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at CaseNet in August 2008.

They asked me a quite few usual Java/Java EE questions (Strings, Collections; Servlets, Hibernate, Spring Framework). The interviewers were very polite and knowledgeable. 3 of 5 people who interviewed me have already left the company because of different reasons thought, so I believe that the interview process had to change seriously.