CaseNet Interview Questions

Updated Apr 30, 2015

3.1

Application

interviewed at CaseNet in April 2015.

Interview

4 people, about an hour each. Each has code questions to be answered on a white board. They ask to Sort Collections, Reverse Strings, Build re-sizable stacks, join 3 tables, threads and synchronization. Be prepared to discuss algorithm efficiency. Hibernate: lazy loading, one-to-one vs. many-to-one, Session Factory. Versions of your Spring, Hibernate, Weblogic, JUnit.

Interview Questions

• Given two ArrayLists of Strings. Write a function to merge those into single list so that there are no duplicates and the items in the final list are sorted   Answer Question

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at CaseNet (Bedford, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

The Process was very efficient. The Interviewers are very friendly. All questions are reasonable. Even though I prepared a lot, I didn't answer all questions correctly, but luckily I got the major ones correct. From the day I applied online to the day I got PDF job offer letter, it only took 10 days!

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at CaseNet.

Interview

Had initial phone screen by recruiter and then met with several team members. It was a thorough in person interview. Everyone that I met felt that it was a good fit except for hiring manager that I could only speak with over the phone.

Technical Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CaseNet in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very chaotic. There was no receptionist so I had to wait 10 minutes trying to track the HR person. I didn't get the attention I deserved. The interviewers were constantly looking at their computers and working on other things while talking to me. Also the first person who asked me to do a OO design was not friendly. In the end, when I asked him what was his way of designing it and he wouldn't tell me. I have never seen such a behavior.

Interview Questions

• Just usual boring question about being a manager except the OO design question above.   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at CaseNet (Bedford, MA).

Interview

The recruiter called me from my background on LinkedIn. Did a phone screen with the manager then met with 5 people on a personal interview. I was presented an offer within a day of the interview and gladly accepted. So far a very good experience.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected or overly difficult.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, I asked for a salary upfront, they met that salary request and presented me with an offer quickly. I've never had a process run so smoothly.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CaseNet (Bedford, MA) in August 2011.

Interview

Interview was fairly straightforward. It consisted of screening from a recruiter. The conversation was limited to basic skill and current job responsibilities. I was surprised to have a live test via a webinar. The test consisted of a few questions to be answered. The main goal was to measure problem solving skill. If your applying for the position in all seriousness, then you will have no problem passing this test. The final part of this was a 2 hour on-site interview. This part of the process was to really talk to the supervisors of the department you will be working in. After passing the test, they just want to get a feel for your personality and get you to elaborate more on your skill set.

Interview Questions

• I didn't find anything difficult. I was surprised at the online exam via webinar   1 Answer

Negotiation

You can probably get a higher salary if you are good at negotiating. I was offered much more than my last company was able to pay, so I didn't want to negotiate too much and lose the offer that was presented

Junior Developer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CaseNet in September 2014.

Interview

I applied for a position at CaseNet Prague. After 3 weeks of exchanging emails I had an interview of 2h. I was informed that I will receive a feedback soon. More than one month later and no feedback. It is the ONLY company where I had interview and then I didn't receive any feedback.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CaseNet.

Interview

I found the process of interview was good. It come with screening from Director of IT and then interview onsite with other team members. People seems to be friendly and they were looking for your problem solving skills along with technical skills. HashSet is highly emphasized in the interview. You may encounter someone who will be irritating in asking questions as you can't satisfy him at all.

Interview Questions

• Pass object in the collection and read it into the List and then separate the items in the list in the increasing order.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CaseNet in December 2011.

Interview

I recently interviewed for a professional position with this company. After going throught the process, no representative of the company had the class to call me or email and tell me why they thought it was not a fit. It's ok that they didn't make an offer. I don't think I would have accepted it anyway. What I really wanted to ask the department director was why he left and came back if this is such a great place to work.

Interview Questions

• How do you think we should train you?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CaseNet in August 2008.

Interview

They asked me a quite few usual Java/Java EE questions (Strings, Collections; Servlets, Hibernate, Spring Framework). The interviewers were very polite and knowledgeable. 3 of 5 people who interviewed me have already left the company because of different reasons thought, so I believe that the interview process had to change seriously.