CaseStack

Updated Dec 9, 2014
Updated Dec 9, 2014

2.7

Supply Chain Analyst/Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CaseStack in November 2014.

Initial phone screen. Interview with Ops Manager. Interview with Senior Director of Operations. Interview with COO. 1 month process. Never face-to-face. Phone call for the first 3 and Skype with COO. All easy questions. Nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions
    • Every round they asked "So what do you think this job entails", "How do you see your skill sets fitting this job"   Answer Question

Warehouse Ops Interview

My experience here was a typical hiring and interview process with two interviews before the offer was made and accepted

CDM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CaseStack.

Interviews were mainly face-to-face with management only. The main issue was that they were too long. It took nearly 4 hours to complete the interview process. If they like you, they will make an offer quickly.

Interview Questions
    • How did you handle (specific supply chain scenario) on your past job?   Answer Question
    Terrible

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at CaseStack.

I originally talked with CaseStack HR at a career fair. Later received a call to make sure I went to the next career fair to discuss more. Met with others and set up a time to come into the office and interview. Discussed basic background, and qualifications. Majority of questions were about classes I have taken and what I got out of them. Casual interview for sure

Interview Questions
    • What negative traits have your previous supervisor's had?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Testing Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CaseStack in July 2012.

Applied online with resume, was called for a telephone interview (20-25 min), then had an in person interview with dept manager and then software manager. They gave description of company and position, reviewed my resume in detail, questioned me about my college projects and experience, programming languages I was used to, etc.. Questions about testing, whether I would be happy in QA/testing field vs. doing more programming, what were my strengths and weaknesses. It sounded like a great company to work for.

Interview Questions
    • In relation to one of my school projects, how would I test it?   Answer Question