CaseStack Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2015

2.8

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CaseStack (Santa Monica, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online. About three days later maybe I got email from the hiring manager for a phone call followup. This was primarily just going over information I had put on my resume. Then afterwards I got an in-person interview at their office in Santa Monica.

Interview Questions

• I was given two hand written tests, one to find differences in UI, another was based off database SQL commands   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CaseStack in November 2014.

Interview

Initial phone screen. Interview with Ops Manager. Interview with Senior Director of Operations. Interview with COO. 1 month process. Never face-to-face. Phone call for the first 3 and Skype with COO. All easy questions. Nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions

• Every round they asked "So what do you think this job entails", "How do you see your skill sets fitting this job"   Answer Question

Warehouse Ops Interview

Interview

My experience here was a typical hiring and interview process with two interviews before the offer was made and accepted

CDM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CaseStack (Santa Monica, CA).

Interview

Interviews were mainly face-to-face with management only. The main issue was that they were too long. It took nearly 4 hours to complete the interview process. If they like you, they will make an offer quickly.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle (specific supply chain scenario) on your past job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Terrible

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at CaseStack.

Interview

I originally talked with CaseStack HR at a career fair. Later received a call to make sure I went to the next career fair to discuss more. Met with others and set up a time to come into the office and interview. Discussed basic background, and qualifications. Majority of questions were about classes I have taken and what I got out of them. Casual interview for sure

Interview Questions

• What negative traits have your previous supervisor's had?   Answer Question

Senior Truckload Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CaseStack (Fayetteville, AR) in April 2012.

Interview

Straight forward. to the point. It wasn't too bad at all. Met with them on 3 different occasions, they offered me the job. Straight forward. to the point. It wasn't too bad at all. Met with them on 3 different occasions, they offered me the job.

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CaseStack (Fayetteville, AR) in February 2012.

Interview

An initial meeting with the Sales managers, and then a final meeting with the Senior Director of the transportation division. Casual, friendly, and informative. Availability to meet with all employees and CEO keeps this process open and informative.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience, job history, etc...I had zero transportation experience, but strong sales skills.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Open to negotiation.

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CaseStack in July 2012.

Interview

Applied online with resume, was called for a telephone interview (20-25 min), then had an in person interview with dept manager and then software manager. They gave description of company and position, reviewed my resume in detail, questioned me about my college projects and experience, programming languages I was used to, etc.. Questions about testing, whether I would be happy in QA/testing field vs. doing more programming, what were my strengths and weaknesses. It sounded like a great company to work for.

Interview Questions

• In relation to one of my school projects, how would I test it?   Answer Question