Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at CaseStack
- CDM (1)
- Supply Chain Analyst (1)
- Software Engineer Testing (1)
- Warehouse Ops (1)
- Supply Chain Analyst/Account Manager (1)
- Senior Truckload Associate (1)
- No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at CaseStack in November 2014.
Initial phone screen. Interview with Ops Manager. Interview with Senior Director of Operations. Interview with COO. 1 month process. Never face-to-face. Phone call for the first 3 and Skype with COO. All easy questions. Nothing too difficult.
- Every round they asked "So what do you think this job entails", "How do you see your skill sets fitting this job" Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAccepted OfferPositive Experience
My experience here was a typical hiring and interview process with two interviews before the offer was made and accepted
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 days – interviewed at CaseStack (Santa Monica, CA).
Interviews were mainly face-to-face with management only. The main issue was that they were too long. It took nearly 4 hours to complete the interview process. If they like you, they will make an offer quickly.
- How did you handle (specific supply chain scenario) on your past job? Answer Question
- No OfferNo Offer
I applied through college or university – interviewed at CaseStack.
I originally talked with CaseStack HR at a career fair. Later received a call to make sure I went to the next career fair to discuss more. Met with others and set up a time to come into the office and interview. Discussed basic background, and qualifications. Majority of questions were about classes I have taken and what I got out of them. Casual interview for sure
- What negative traits have your previous supervisor's had? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at CaseStack (Fayetteville, AR) in April 2012.
Straight forward. to the point. It wasn't too bad at all. Met with them on 3 different occasions, they offered me the job. Straight forward. to the point. It wasn't too bad at all. Met with them on 3 different occasions, they offered me the job.
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at CaseStack in July 2012.
Applied online with resume, was called for a telephone interview (20-25 min), then had an in person interview with dept manager and then software manager. They gave description of company and position, reviewed my resume in detail, questioned me about my college projects and experience, programming languages I was used to, etc.. Questions about testing, whether I would be happy in QA/testing field vs. doing more programming, what were my strengths and weaknesses. It sounded like a great company to work for.
- In relation to one of my school projects, how would I test it? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review