Casella Waste Systems Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Casella Waste Systems

Candidate Interview Review

Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Casella Waste Systems in January 2011.

Interviewed by a sales person who knows the job/territory and a regional recruiter. Very nice, but I believe not very good at interviewing. "Please write down your 5 strengths" , "which one is the best and why"-write down your 5 weaknesses" " which needs the most work" Who was your worst boss why? Who was your best boss why? Basically, alot of questions that seemed like the were torn out of a manual: "HOW TO INTERVIEW AN APPLICANT" No real thought or originality. I got the impression from the regional person that she thought she was a lot smarter than she really was. We did role play! I was a salesperson selling the other interviewer. I had to go through how I run a meeting and attempt to close them. They want to know what you say and how you say it rather than can you get beaten up and still come back. It's like they wanted style over "can you keep digging, keep grinding, are you hungry???!!!!!!!" Not impressed!

Interview Questions