Casemoe Holdings

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Risk Management Consultant Interview

Kansas City, MO

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Casemoe Holdings in February 2010.

Interview Details – Was referred to Casemoe Holdings by a Director at Sprint/Nextel for and "Pre" interview consultation. We met at a coffee house for a very relaxed talk. I guess that went well because I was on my way to 3 additional interviews. I was offered the position after signing a document stating I wouldn't disclose the 'exact' interview techniques.

Interview Question – Are you willing to spend up to 8 hours per week on commission free donated consulting small inner city businesses?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The reason I declined the offer was due to a unbelievable amount of confidentiality documents that I had to sign to obtain the position. The company is very, very private about the companies that they consult which is excellent but would be extremely hard to use any experience gained in future resumes.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Casemoe Holdings? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Casemoe Holdings interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Casemoe Holdings employees and interview candidates.