Cash America Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2015

3.8

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Cash America.

Interview

Very people focused interview. Be sure you are a people focused person. Gut instinct balanced with quick reasoning is essential to the job. The cultural fit is a big deal, and candidates scoring under 75% on the online app will not be considered. Dress is business casual. Bring your resume and be ready to answer many questions regarding customers, service, sales and relationship building. Bilingual (Spanish) is a huge plus.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Cash America?

How do you feel when handling difficult customers. Describe an experience you resolved well.

Do you have thick skin? Are you able to rise above another persons state, while still showing empathy?

Sell me this ... (pen, bottle of water, etc.)

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cash America

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Cash America in March 2014.

Interview

Applied online beginning of February was contacted by HR about a month later spoke to HR about 20 minutes, was told I would get a call about setting up a interview. About 2 weeks latter a interview was set up with the market manager. Waited about another 2 weeks to get confirmation that I had the job.

Interview Questions

• Mainly asked about my greatest strengths and weaknesses. A few what would you do in this situation questions. Very detailed interview, both Market managers were experienced and knew what they would ask next. Be prepared and be yourself it seems that they try to get a feel for who you are, and if you could handle the task of dealing with customers and employees. Also a lot of questions about my past management experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate I was given what I wanted, not sure if I could of or not.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Cash America.

Interview

Hiring process wasn't bad at all. Two interviews and I was in.

Anonymous Employee in Carpentersville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cash America (Carpentersville, IL) in December 2013.

Interview

3 interviews, got jerked around. was over qualified so they went with someone else even though I was really excited about the position and was committed to staying there for at least 2 years

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you have had so many jobs.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cash America (Dallas, TX) in October 2010.

Interview

Talked to HR first then had a one on one with a market manager. Was offered the job less then a week later, started 2 weeks to the date of my HR phone interview. Long Interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked about the core values   1 Answer

Negotiation

They dont negotiate.