Cash Store Financial Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.0

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Cash Store Financial (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in July 2013.

Interview

Seemed scattered. Applied through a friend of mine. Received a call for an interview the week after applying. Unfortunately I was away at a family emergency and needed to reschedule. The woman (later to be my supervisor) was very understanding and suggested that I provide a time and day. I could not as I was unsure of my return date. I called her when I returned and she was very accepting and scheduled our interview for the following day. I arrived at the office for my appointment 10 minutes before schedule and was escorted to the interviewers by the reception. Only the woman who originally called me was waiting in the office, she informed me that I would have to wait for the manager from HR to arrive. We sat silently for what seemed like forever until she arrived. After introduction we proceeded with the common questions, the only difference was the order of queries. My supervisor would ask one then the HR manager, back and forth through about 25 questions. We ended the interview on a high note. Anticipating her call through the next few days I had received news that I would have to leave town again for the same family emergency. This wasn't a 30 minute drive, this was a flight to BC. At the airport I received the call I was waiting for, the supervisor. I explained the situation and she wished for the best. She told me that I have qualified and that they would like to offer me the position. I could not accept this as I was out of province. She said to give her a call as soon as I new my situation. She called me a couple days later to see how my family and I were. At this point I accepted the offer. I insisted that I wasn't sure when I would return, she said that the position is your when you get home.

Interview Questions

• None. I am very good at communication. Not one question stuck out.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Request you wage based on your experience. If you do not you will be stuck with base. I negotiated at $1 more and received it.

Other Interview Reviews for Cash Store Financial

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cash Store Financial (Brisbane (Australia)) in January 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by a staff member for a phone interview that went for about 10 mins, after talking to this person the call was over, i then got a call back and told i have been selected for a 1:1 interview, when i turned up, i was then taken into the interview room and informed that the regional will be along any minute and we were to start without her and so we did, the interview was ok, the regional manager never turned up. I was told that if i had the job i would be contacted within the next few days, two weeks later i get a call out of the blue from the cash store asking me to start, i nearly said no and i wish i had of.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, what they offer is all you get

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cash Store Financial (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2010.

Interview

I was referred to this position by my cousin who was working with them at the time. I had submitted my resume after i was referred, and I was called for an interview with the store manager, then i had phone interview with the regional manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate as this was very entry level position and i was easy to replace.

Customer Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cash Store Financial in March 2010.

Interview

I dropped off my resume on a Friday, and she called me that evening to book an interview the next morning. I was interviewed at a coffee shop, and started working that Monday. It was very informal, which was nice. I was assisted throughout.

Negotiation

She seemed really great at helping me balance work and home life. However, it all changed very fast.