CashEdge Interview Questions in Chennai, India

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at CashEdge in December 2011.

The top management in US appeared to be looking for someone who can be senior enough to take care of Chennai employees but listen to the folks in US. Typical American Decision making and an Indian execution center.
    HR does a thorough interview and tries to fish for people at your current organization. After I interviewed, I got 3-4 calls from other recruiters myself and I also heard from several friends of mine that they got calls. Very clever methodology but they kept me waiting for weeks and months because they were interviewing lots of other candidates.
    They have a great product and that is the reason that they were acquired but it is pitiable to see no person at a technical level in the Chennai organization. The people who talked to me in Chennai were the people I was supposed to manage.
    No decent closure or continuity to the interview process. I was interviewed by my prospective boss twice. Perhaps he forgot that I was already talked to by him.

Interview Questions
    • When will you join? I am supposed to have brought the person for this role yesterday. (HR)   Answer Question