CashEdge

Relevance Date Difficulty

Solution Architect Interview

Solution Architect
Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CashEdge in February 2013.

Interview Details – It was a call from a recruiter via linked in. First interview was a phone screen for 30 mins and asked questions on basic architecture. They asked me to come onsite but i could not go because of travel schedule. In the mean time , another phone interview was arranged. After than an onsite for few hours with technical mangers, director and couple of management guys from other team.

Interview Question – Most of the questions were standard.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Compensation was not upto the mark

Customer Support Account Manager Interview

Customer Support Account Manager
Sunnyvale, CA

I interviewed at CashEdge in October 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and immediately got an email from the hiring manager asking about my salary expectations. Their target was 70k. Then I was contacted by the recruiting coordinator to schedule a two hour phone interview. In the process of email exchange it turned into a two hour on-site interview with 4 persons one after another. They were only three then, but still it took two hours. The interviewers were very friendly and provided detailed and clear answers to my questions about the company and products.

Interview Question – The question I remember is "how do you study new software?". It was asked by one of the top managers. All the other questions were standard (tell me about yourself, about your greatest achievement, about your mistake, why should I hire you, what do you want to ask me)   Answer Question

Fraud Monitoring Specialist Interview

Fraud Monitoring Specialist
Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at CashEdge.

Interview Details – Email from recruiter then in-person interview.

1. Received an email from the HR Recruiter requesting an in-person interview. Replied to the HR recruiter with date and time and when he sent out the confirmation, my name was incorrect and when I replied, I just said "by the way my name is..." but didn't received anything after that.

2. The day of the interview - I checked in at the reception and told the receptionist that i am seeing the HR recruiter. The person came out of the office and did not even introduce himself and just told the receptionist that I do not have an appointment with him because he had another appointment at that time (I am like what the heck???)...There I was standing and waiting...the receptionist finally called the right person who will conduct the first interview.

I was interviewed by 4 people total (2 employees, 1 hiring manager and another 1 manager). The first two who interviewed me were the employees who will be your future co-workers if you get hired. The first person that interviewed me looks like she could be the hiring manager. While she was asking you series of questions, she was also taking notes...some of my answers were short (straight to the point) but she was still writing. The second person was pretty laid back, he only had few questions (perhaps because it was getting close to lunch time) and I believe I have answered his questions fairly. The third person was the hiring manager. He asked me series of questions like the other two. He seems interested with my background experience and also given me compliments with my resume and answers. I have taken that opportunity to asked questions about the company and the group. He answered them very well. The fourth one, was the other manager from a different department. I believe she was sick at that time of the interview but she was apologetic and advised me that this interview won't take long. She only asked me two questions then escorted me out after the interview.

No follow up email from the HR recruiter as to when I'll hear back from them. I sent the normal thank you letter to the hiring manager the day after the interview. It took them a week or so to notify me that I did not get the job, no explanations why. I believe the interview process went well but I am not sure they did not select me.

Interview Questions

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Chennai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at CashEdge in December 2011.

Interview Details – The top management in US appeared to be looking for someone who can be senior enough to take care of Chennai employees but listen to the folks in US. Typical American Decision making and an Indian execution center.
HR does a thorough interview and tries to fish for people at your current organization. After I interviewed, I got 3-4 calls from other recruiters myself and I also heard from several friends of mine that they got calls. Very clever methodology but they kept me waiting for weeks and months because they were interviewing lots of other candidates.
They have a great product and that is the reason that they were acquired but it is pitiable to see no person at a technical level in the Chennai organization. The people who talked to me in Chennai were the people I was supposed to manage.
No decent closure or continuity to the interview process. I was interviewed by my prospective boss twice. Perhaps he forgot that I was already talked to by him.

Interview Question – When will you join? I am supposed to have brought the person for this role yesterday. (HR)   Answer Question

Customer Support Interview

Customer Support

The process took 2 days - interviewed at CashEdge in May 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process was pretty straight forward. First there was a phone interview that was pretty short and was a way for the supervisor to get to know you. After the phone interview, the supervisor will contact you the next day or same day. If you're invited back, you'll have to talk to different people that you'll be working with (i.e. The director, coworker, direct supervisor.) They'll bombard you with a lot of questions and just answer them honestly. If they like you, you'll know. At the end of the interview, I had spoken to 4 different people and was pretty much offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your customer service skills?   Answer Question
  • Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer. How did you handle the situation and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

The process took a day - interviewed at CashEdge in September 2009.

Interview Details – Phone Interview with advanced Java questions.

Interview Question – Thread syncronization   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CashEdge? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CashEdge interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by CashEdge employees and interview candidates.