Cashcall

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Anaheim, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Cashcall in July 2013.

Interview Details – HR will contact you to see if you are still interested in the position, if you are they will set up your interview. You will first have to take a series of tests on the computer regarding work situations, work ethics, etc. Then you will be interviewed usually by the manager of the department, very casual, very informal. The manager explains the job duties and what is required. I was contacted within a couple of weeks, an HR person will ask if you are still interested in the job and if you are they will go over the title and the pay. They will also email it to you and let you decide if you wish to accept the offer.

Negotiation Details – Pay is standard and non-negotiable as well as the compensation.

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Customer Service Supervisor
Anaheim, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Cashcall in November 2013.

Interview Details – Went to the after work mixer. Handed over resume and got a call back right away. Interview was fairly easy process. Got hired a week later.

Interview Question – Don't remember, fairly easy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It's fixed based on your job title. No room for negotiation.

Collections I/Correspondence Clerk Interview

Collections I/Correspondence Clerk
Anaheim, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cashcall in August 2013.

Interview Details – • Initial Contact: Contacted via phone following on-line application to establish continued interest & to schedule a phone interview.

• Phone Interview: Typical background questions - how long did you work there, what were your duties, why did you leave, are you aware of the mandated over time, what's your salary expectation.

• Face to Face Interview: Lead into a training room and given a multiple choice question quiz regarding collections - what can you do & say as a collections agent, several skip trace specific questions, and several collection scenarios. You will then be asked to complete a personality test and write a short essay about yourself on one of the training room computers. The 1:1 interview was conducted by a HR generalist who asked the typical questions. The mandatory over time was stressed several times.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here is probably the most difficult question they ask because unless you are sadistic you could NOT possibly say you enjoy trying to track down & collect from the poor saps who take personal or mortgage loans from Cash Call at 50% -150% interest.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Software QA Analyst Interview

Software QA Analyst
Anaheim, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Cashcall in May 2012.

Interview Details – The compay was expanding. It was a bit chaos. Not enough information given by the interviewer.

Interview Question – Why do you stay in QA?   Answer Question

Software QA Analyst Interview

Software QA Analyst
Anaheim, CA

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Cashcall.

Interview Details – I got a face-to-face interview call after 1 month of applying for the job on Dice.com. The recruiter just called to set up a date and time for the interview.
Interview questions were very general not too technical. The manager who interviewed me said he will call me in about a week may be for another interview or to hire. Lets see how it goes!!!

Interview Questions

Worked for Cashcall? Contribute to the Community!