Cashcall

Updated Nov 7, 2014

1.6

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Cashcall in November 2013.

Went to the after work mixer. Handed over resume and got a call back right away. Interview was fairly easy process. Got hired a week later.

Interview Questions
    It's fixed based on your job title. No room for negotiation.

Collections I/Correspondence Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cashcall in August 2013.

• Initial Contact: Contacted via phone following on-line application to establish continued interest & to schedule a phone interview.

• Phone Interview: Typical background questions - how long did you work there, what were your duties, why did you leave, are you aware of the mandated over time, what's your salary expectation.

• Face to Face Interview: Lead into a training room and given a multiple choice question quiz regarding collections - what can you do & say as a collections agent, several skip trace specific questions, and several collection scenarios. You will then be asked to complete a personality test and write a short essay about yourself on one of the training room computers. The 1:1 interview was conducted by a HR generalist who asked the typical questions. The mandatory over time was stressed several times.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work here is probably the most difficult question they ask because unless you are sadistic you could NOT possibly say you enjoy trying to track down & collect from the poor saps who take personal or mortgage loans from Cash Call at 50% -150% interest.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Cashcall in July 2013.

HR will contact you to see if you are still interested in the position, if you are they will set up your interview. You will first have to take a series of tests on the computer regarding work situations, work ethics, etc. Then you will be interviewed usually by the manager of the department, very casual, very informal. The manager explains the job duties and what is required. I was contacted within a couple of weeks, an HR person will ask if you are still interested in the job and if you are they will go over the title and the pay. They will also email it to you and let you decide if you wish to accept the offer.

Pay is standard and non-negotiable as well as the compensation.

Loan Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Cashcall.

Very easy process

No negotitation. With commision

Software QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Cashcall.

I got a face-to-face interview call after 1 month of applying for the job on Dice.com. The recruiter just called to set up a date and time for the interview.
    Interview questions were very general not too technical. The manager who interviewed me said he will call me in about a week may be for another interview or to hire. Lets see how it goes!!!

Interview Questions
    • How did you go about when a change in requirements came?   Answer Question
    • What do you think the difference between a developer and QA is?   Answer Question

Software QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cashcall in May 2012.

The compay was expanding. It was a bit chaos. Not enough information given by the interviewer.

Consumer Loan Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Cashcall in April 2012.

I would say it was Quick & Easy. Completed online application, interviewed with sales manager, completed background check then was quickly hired and working soon after which was approximately 5 days.

There was none.

Loan Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cashcall in April 2010.

My interview was a standard one on one interview very little surprises. Just asked about former jobs and roles. More of a sales pitch than anything. Short to the point. I heard the next day that I was hired and then was sent to take a drug test and started the next week.

none

Underwriter Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cashcall.

very relaxed you have a heart beat they'll hire you

Interview Questions

didn't want to work in a place where the interviewer wore jeans.