Caspio

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Systems Engineer Interview

Technical Systems Engineer

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Caspio.

Interview Details – The manager in this field is nice to me. And she just asked some question about my technical background.

Interview Question – No difficult question   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer

Interviewed at Caspio

Interview Details – The process was kind of offensive. Most of the questions sounded like they came from a manual of "what questions you should ask at an interview". That's fine I suppose. But what they were trying to get from the evaluation test is beyond me. I think they do that to see what people are willing to put up with from them. Or maybe it's inexperience. Who knows?

Interview Question – The evaluation test.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – They seem to think a lot of themselves but probably because they haven't spoken or investigated more professional Silicon Valley companies.

Online Marketing Specialist Interview

Online Marketing Specialist

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Caspio in February 2013.

Interview Details – HR first approached with a overall checking phone interview and then with hiring manager. Soon after great phone interview, 1:1 interview followed up.
It was a moderate level, not so much harshness like other review said. (could be different manager) Everything went thru quickly and smoothly. Got the job offer the day after 1:! interview! Pretty amazing!

Interview Question – What were the frustrations that you encountered at the previous job. (not exactly been asked like this but you get the idea)   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I got another offer which will fit better with my career goal. I have to said the hiring manager was very nice to give me a call back and ask me what's the reason I was choosing other but not them. The manager was very understandable and gave me a congrats and best wish. Felt so sorry to do so but really appreciated and gotta give them a big applause here for the professional reaction.

Very Easy Interview

Decline to State Interview

Decline to State
Mountain View, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Caspio.

Interview Details – Comical. It was clear from the questions I asked that these folks had no clue about how successful businesses operate. The questions asked by them were embarrassing and in some cases insulting. And as I walked through the company, it was obviously not a fun place to work. There was just some very strange tension. When I asked basic questions, they were like deer in the headlights. And as if that wasn't bad enough, I was given a ridiculous (and meaningless) online IQ test.

Interview Question – The questions weren't difficult, but rather strange. Where have these people been?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I contacted a friend who had worked there before. After hearing how Caspio operates internally, I didn't walk away... I ran away. I had no idea companies like this were even in Silicon Valley. All I can say is, do your own background check on this place before locking in. Maybe you'll like an environment like this. It just wasn't a fit for me.

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales
Mountain View, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Caspio in January 2012.

Interview Details – Initial interview over the Phone,
Second interview about a week later. Followed by assessment test/ one on one interview with two additional people.

Final Interview.

My advise would be to be ready for the interview, do your research.
Interview goes over your background/ experience, if you are the right fit for the company.
You really need to be prepared.

Pleasant experience overall.

Interview Question – What would you say your strengths weaknesses.   Answer Question

- Interview

Mountain View, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Caspio in February 2011.

Interview Details – quick interview process, decision.

Interview Question – detailed questions about experience, how I do my job, were asked by interviewer.   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Sales Executive

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Caspio in January 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process is very smooth. Basic.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Caspio? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Caspio interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Caspio employees and interview candidates.