Cassanos Pizza Interview Questions

1.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cassanos Pizza

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cassanos Pizza in June 2014.

Interview

It was only about one interview and I got the job when I thought I wasn't gonna get it, I had been working with Goodwill to find a job and it took almost a year, this was my big break....but still kind of bummed how much this place has killed my psyche.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kettering, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cassanos Pizza (Kettering, OH).

Interview

The hiring process took much longer than expected. After the phone interview it was another week until the panel interview, (which lasted over an hour) and then 2 more weeks to wait for the background check to go through. It was one month before i was working in the store. The closest training facility was 45 minutes away, with further training taking place throughout at another distant location.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no room for negotiation

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cassanos Pizza (Dayton, OH) in March 2010.

Interview

Noticed they had a "now hiring" sign outside, decided to walk in and pick up an application (their last!). Filled it out, turned it in the next day and asked when their hiring manager would be in (told me on Wednesday). This is important! Cassassno's doesn't have a direct phone line to their stores so if you want the job you really MUST walk in and introduce yourself to the manager, tell them how much you are interested in the job, etc.

After that, I got a phone call the next day with him asking me to come in for an interview the next day, but I had work during the time and told him this (delayed the interview till next week). This ended up being a good thing because it demonstrated punctuality to him. Went in for the interview, and didn't actually get asked any of the typical interview questions, it was very casual, just him asking about my work, and him talking about the position itself. I made sure to ask plenty of questions during this about the job, and made a few favorable remarks when he mentioned what he liked to see in his drivers.

Interviewer mentioned he really liked my smile and my positive confident presentation I gave and it's what made me stand out compaired to other interviews he had had. Got a job offer on the spot, took it.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever driven before for a business?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It will pay minimum wage he told me, with almost no raises. However you do get $1.50 per delivery, plus tips, which can average to be around $12/hr total for a driver.

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cassanos Pizza (Springfield, OH) in January 2007.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simply. I never had a real interview; I walked into the place looking presentable. I asked the store manager at the time if he had checked over my application and he asked me to come back in a few days and the next thing I new I had a job

Interview Questions

• How many points do you have on your license?   1 Answer

Pizza Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cassanos Pizza in September 2011.

Interview

very basic. it was questions about my past work my life and my available times for work

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was told I would start at min wage and it would never go up unless the government made them rase it