Cassens Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cassens

Car Hauler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Cassens (Aurora, IL).

Interview

Spoke on the phone with the terminal manager and set a date for a 1:1. The 1:1 was very easy. Was mostly listening to the job duties. Just need a clean driving record, no drugs, and preferable driving experience.

Drover Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cassens (Chicago, IL) in July 2011.

Interview

Lies followed by BS. Pretty much "Oh this place is great, the employees are grand, and you get paid for turn to turn miles (for those who know what this is, getting paid by area code pays a lot less)." I was never told how much I would make until my first check. What kind of company operates that way? If you're smart, use these dummies to get the experience you need to work for an O/O company where you can make $400k a year.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview for this type of job.   1 Answer