Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Castle BankMore
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Castle Bank (Sycamore, IL) in May 2015.
Submitted my application and got a call the next day to set up a phone interview the following week. The phone interview was short maybe 15 minutes. After the phone interview, I was called about a week later to set up an interview in person which was for the following week. The face to face interview took over an hour, after I took a math and reading comprehension test which I didn't know about. After the interview I was emailed a personality test which I needed to complete within 48 hours. I was told it could be another 1-2 weeks before they have a decision and was called the next week and offered a position. Also needed to take a drug test and they did a background check.
- Why do you want to work for Castle Bank? Using your work history, why would you make a good candidate for the position? What would your last manager say is your greatest strength and weakness? Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Castle Bank in March 2013.
They will call you and have you do a phone interview. If that goes well then you have passed the "phone screening" and are called again in a week or two for an interview. After that they will call you or email you and tell you whether you have the job or not.
- Do you know anything about sales, mortgages, and equity? 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Castle Bank (DeKalb, IL) in August 2011.
Online application. Phone interview. Then in person interview, this interview was with HR manager, branch manager, and teller supervisor. In the interview they ask you about professional and educational experience, as well as what you expect from this potential job opportunity. Fairly comfortable experience.
- Can you sum up this interview from us. Answer Question
I did not negotiate, but wish I would have asked for a little more money.
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Castle Bank (DeKalb, IL) in May 2011.
Make you take a bunch of crazy tests. Over all was a pretty easy interview. The hours were bad and the pay pretty low. They seemed to be looking for people who are followers not hunter gatherer types.
- Why should we hire you Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review