Castle Bank

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Bank Teller Interview

Bank Teller

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Castle Bank in March 2013.

Interview Details – They will call you and have you do a phone interview. If that goes well then you have passed the "phone screening" and are called again in a week or two for an interview. After that they will call you or email you and tell you whether you have the job or not.

Interview Question – Do you know anything about sales, mortgages, and equity?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Part Time Bank Teller Interview

Part Time Bank Teller
DeKalb, IL

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Castle Bank in August 2011.

Interview Details – Online application. Phone interview. Then in person interview, this interview was with HR manager, branch manager, and teller supervisor. In the interview they ask you about professional and educational experience, as well as what you expect from this potential job opportunity. Fairly comfortable experience.

Interview Question – Can you sum up this interview from us.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate, but wish I would have asked for a little more money.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Castle Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Castle Bank interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Castle Bank employees and interview candidates.