Castle Metals Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Castle Metals

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin Park, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Castle Metals (Franklin Park, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

1 phone interview after that you are asked to do some personality online tests, but there are numbers too, and two more live interviews with HR and with the director of your position. Very hie people interviewing

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Castle Metals (Birmingham, AL) in May 2011.

Interview

Very intensive interview process with several stages and multiple interviewers also included an online evaluation and a psychological evaluation. The HR people were very professional and the benefits package sounded excellent.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you can do this job better than me?   1 Answer

The strategy they outlined did not sound like a viable strategy and the primary hiring manager was so self absorbed he talked most of the interview.

Pricing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Castle Metals (Chicago, IL) in June 2010.

Interview

An online application was followed up by a call from HR rep. Completed a short 5 min interview over the phone. HR rep emailed a personality/skills test to complete and submit. Received an invitation to interview with the hiring manager the following week. The interview process was actually very easy and consisted of a few questions asking about my prior experience. Nothing too hard and probably not detailed enough to gain an accurate feel for my experience level and abilities. Far easier than STAR (behavioral) type interviews.