CastleBranch

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at CastleBranch

Sales Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CastleBranch.

Had phone interview then came in for short face to face with HR manager and Hiring Manager. Pretty routine

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you dealt with adversity and how you managed the situation?   Answer Question
    Be sure you like sales... and cold calling. They will tell you its "warm calls" but it is pretty much straight cold calling.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CastleBranch in May 2013.

Discovered this opportunity through my former universities career department. After I emailed Castle Branch about my interest in the position, they promptly emailed back with information and interview times. Interview was one on one, and was very relaxed and informative. Work environment was clean, open, and non-intimidating. The large and plentiful amount of windows made the environment much more pleasant. Employees were smiling and seemed to have built good, professional relationships. Typing proficiency test was administered.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a situation in which a co-worker was blatantly showing signs of apathy and/or disregard for his performance as it affects you?   Answer Question

Great opportunity and was attracted to the company, but I chose to pursue the family business.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CastleBranch in October 2012.

Straight forward. Are you ready to make 100 calls per day for your first two weeks? What sales experience do you have? What can you bring to CastleBranch? They are making sure you have a personality so that when you get on the phone you do not sounds like a drone.

11 per hour base salary for all starting sales employees

Operations Core Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CastleBranch in April 2012.

Found the job online at Craigslist and applied via their online resume submission, was called 2 weeks later for an interview, was signed in at the front desk and taken to a private glass room and asked the typical interview questions, what are my strengths and weaknesses, where do I see myself in 10 years, what do I like to do for downtime, etc.

Interview Questions
    • What was my worst experience with a manager or supervisor.   Answer Question
    Not really negotiable, I took what i could get as long as it worked around my class schedule