Casual Male Retail Group

1.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Casual Male Retail Group.

Easy interview with store manager....very easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
  • None....store manager and I had previously worked for another retail store and had quite a bit in common.   Answer Question
Very easy...not difficult at all.

Other Interview Reviews for Casual Male Retail Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hamden, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamden, CT

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Casual Male Retail Group in September 2012.

I applied online, was asked to set up a date and time for a phone interview. That time came and went. No phone call. I tried reaching someone but to no avail. The worst part is they never emailed or gave me a phone call back.

Interview Questions

Assistant Store Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at Casual Male Retail Group in January 2012.

This process began with a recruiter contacting me through my email. I went onto the link she provided to me and applied for the position. I then went through 3 different assessments that took about 1 hour each. Once they had been successfully completed she then scheduled an interview time over the phone.
    I went through 2 phone interviews with a recruiting agent first. Then the District Manager phone interviewed with me. All 3 took an hour or more. DM scheduled time to fly over for personal interview. Two days before I had not received word of confirmation so I called the recruiter. She told me that the meeting had been canceled and she was just about to call me when I called her. She said the DM would contact me to reschedule, however she called me a week later to reschedule. I finally met with the DM who in turn brought another person with him that was transferring into this district. I was with them both for two hours. I then had contact the Region Vice President for yet another phone interview. This entire process from beginning to end took two months and three weeks before I was offered the position. Past that I I was given one start date and ended up staring 3 weeks sooner with only 2 days advanced notice.

Negotiation process was rather smooth.

Worked for Casual Male Retail Group? Contribute to the Community!