Casual Male Retail Group

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Assistant Store Manager
Hamden, CT

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Casual Male Retail Group in September 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online, was asked to set up a date and time for a phone interview. That time came and went. No phone call. I tried reaching someone but to no avail. The worst part is they never emailed or gave me a phone call back.

Interview Question – N/A   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales
Westminster, CO

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Casual Male Retail Group.

Interview Details – Saw an ad on Craigslist for a Sales/Manager position. I emailed my resume and got a call about a week later for an interview the next day.

I show up on time. The manager was with another guest so I probably waited 10 minutes before the interview started.

Asked the standard questions. "Why us" "What is a good manager" "Where is your favorite place to shop" "Describe a time you got good service"

I have to say it was very unprofessional. Her phone kept ringing, got interrupted by the other manager filling in from Cherry Creek. She even told me that they are always understaffed and most of the time you work by yourself. Stocking, cashier, meeting sale goals.

I left and never heard anything from her again. Kind of glad I didn't get the job after what I saw. The pay was a joke for what was expected.

Interview Question – Why Casual Male?   View Answer

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager
Beaverton, OR

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Casual Male Retail Group in July 2012.

Interview Details – First interview was an initial phone interview done by an outsourced company which asked questions on management processes. Second interview was done by the District Manager outside a local Starbucks. Don't know why interview was not held at the store. I was told a decision was to be made by the end of the week. The third interview was supposedly done by a Regional manager but didn't get to that step.

Interview Question – Who is your favorite designer? (Asked by the District Manager)   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Finance Associate Interview

Finance Associate
Canton, MA

The process took a day - interviewed at Casual Male Retail Group in June 2011.

Interview Details – 1:1 interviews with director of tax, financial accounting, operations, and VP of Finance. All interviews were basic, standard questions. Nothing too difficult. No technical questions were asked. directors gave their backgrounds and then asked for mine. They also showed me around the office and introduced me to some of the workers in the finance department.

Interview Question – What made you want to work in finance?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation. They would only pay minimum wage for the program.

Management Interview

Management
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Casual Male Retail Group in January 2011.

Interview Details – you have to apply on line ,then you have to wait untill someone calls you for a phone interveiw .then you meet with manager and another interveiw ,and you have to go back on line and do a personality test for overall .it takes 2 weeks after that to get into the work place , so about a mth.

Interview Question – what kind of car do drive?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager

I applied online and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Casual Male Retail Group in March 2010.

Interview Details – This was one of the most lengthy hiring processes I had ever been through. I had 2 interviews with the Staffing Agency that pre screened the applicants to see if they are qualified enough to move forward to an interview with the District Manager. Once you pass the interview with the DM you will have to do a phone interview with the Regional Manager.

Interview Question – Please give an example of how your communication skills have helped you be more successful.   Answer Question