Casual Male Retail Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Key Holder Interview

Key Holder
Fairlawn, OH

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Casual Male Retail Group.

Interview Details – I filled out an application online within a few days I was called for an interview. Upon calling back I had an interview scheduled for the next day and was called back the same day for a job offer. The interview process was by the book. Asking questions that you knew had right and wrong answers. The application stated full time but the reality was part time. They explain the $6.30 per hour and 3% comission on sales and it sounds like you can make $1000 a week. Completely unrealistic for a regular Casual Male store and a low sales one especially.

Interview Question – The most difficult question is always describe yourself.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase. They tell you exactly what you are going to get paid and make it seem incredible. In reality it is pitiful.

Worked for Casual Male Retail Group? Contribute to the Community!