Casual Male Retail Group

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CO
Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CO

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Casual Male Retail Group.

Saw an ad on Craigslist for a Sales/Manager position. I emailed my resume and got a call about a week later for an interview the next day.

I show up on time. The manager was with another guest so I probably waited 10 minutes before the interview started.

Asked the standard questions. "Why us" "What is a good manager" "Where is your favorite place to shop" "Describe a time you got good service"

I have to say it was very unprofessional. Her phone kept ringing, got interrupted by the other manager filling in from Cherry Creek. She even told me that they are always understaffed and most of the time you work by yourself. Stocking, cashier, meeting sale goals.

I left and never heard anything from her again. Kind of glad I didn't get the job after what I saw. The pay was a joke for what was expected.

Interview Questions