Casual Male Retail Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Second Assistant Manager Interview

Second Assistant Manager
Natick, MA

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Casual Male Retail Group in July 2013.

Interview Details – The position was initially advertised on Craigslist by the Store Manager. He invited me in for an interview. I also had a chance to interview with his existing Assistant Manager. She was the most condescending person I've met in an interview. Considering I've been a Casual Male customer for many years, I know more about selling clothing to big guys than she will ever know.

I get past the interview and get passed on to HR for the next step. First, it's the demeaning psychological profile test. Then, I had the 1 hour phone interview with HR. She said I passed, and should expected to have an interview with the Regional Manager.

That's where it all ended. Never had a call. My calls were never returned.

Very unprofessional company. I wish I had read the reviews here first.

Interview Question – What do you know about selling?   View Answer

Worked for Casual Male Retail Group? Contribute to the Community!