Catalent Pharma

Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Control Technician Interview

Quality Control Technician
Madison, WI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Catalent Pharma in June 2011.

Interview Details – I met with several different people in my interview process and was offered a tour or the lab. I met with group i would be working with (which is no longer a process), the Director, and HR. The overall interview took about an hour and a half. Questions were very standard and very typical. It really helps to do some research for the company you are applying for so that you can have questions to ask in return.

Interview Question – Probably the most difficult question any interviewer would ask..."why should we hire you for this position"   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Material Prep Interview

Material Prep
Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Catalent Pharma.

Interview Details – Hired from within. Position opened. Applied. Interviewed. Got offer. Accepted. Interview was with two managers asking questions. I gave them some background on my current duties and some of my past work experience. They were impressed with my ability to express myself in a way that was concise and well read.

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Supply Chain Director Interview

Supply Chain Director

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Catalent Pharma in March 2014.

Interview Details – Contacted through recruiter on LinkedIn then initial phone interview with HR. Skype interview with two more people before interviewing on site. On site interview lasted 6 hours and met with 8 people. It seemed everyone was up front and honest about what was expected and what issues were being faced. I got the impression that they interviewed many candidates but couldn't find the right fit. One thing that stuck with me that I realized after the interview was that I don't think anyone smiled or looked like they had a good time while at work. I thought it was great that I was able to meet and be interviewed by some of the employees that report into the position. Usually direct reports are not part of the interview process.

Interview Question – Nothing that really stood out. Standard interview questions. Not many of the typical questions like give me an example of...or tell me about a time... More conversation questions to gauge fit.   Answer Question

Quality Specialist I Interview

Quality Specialist I
Kansas City, MO

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Catalent Pharma in August 2012.

Interview Details – Asked about 10 to 20 questions to get to know me better. I had some experience in the pharmaceutical industry so they asked about that and how I might succeed in a quality assurance position. Just the normal type of questions.

Interview Question – There was no unexpected question and none of the questions were difficult. Just asked normal things to get to know me.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales
Somerset, NJ

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Catalent Pharma.

Interview Details – Applied online - had phone interview, followed by in-person interview -- responsiveness was a bit weak - they did offer specific feedback on my interview experience which was helpful and insightful

Interview Question – Nothing in particular   Answer Question

Associate Project Manager Interview

Associate Project Manager

Interviewed at Catalent Pharma

Interview Details – Phone interview with two individuals. They both explained their roles in the company, their background and gave a great explanation of what the job entails. They were also welcoming to any questions or concerns I may have had.

Very Easy Interview

Lead Scientist Interview

Lead Scientist

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Catalent Pharma.

Interview Details – Interviews are weak , they look at your dress more then anything,questions are simple.basic

Interview Question – now they are weak in the interview process   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

Interviewed at Catalent Pharma

Interview Details – Very simple interview

Interview Question – Can you multi task to the 10th degree   Answer Question

Catalent GOLD Program Interview

Catalent GOLD Program

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Catalent Pharma.

Interview Details – There are different levels of interviews for this position. Recruiting usually takes place at Career fairs as they target new graduates.I went through 3 phases of the interviewing process, at the end of the phone interview before the on site interview I requested information regarding salary and education levels which led to my cut off from the on site interview as I would require a higher salary based on education level. The interviews are geared towards finding out managerial capabilities, interpersonal skills as well as willingness to travel.

Interview Question – Do you consider yourself a teamplayer or a person that likes to take charge?   View Answer

GOLD Program Interview

GOLD Program

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Catalent Pharma.

Interview Details – On campus interview - behavioral, mostly focusing on leadership experience
Not technical at all
Had a current GOLD member and the staff member who oversees the program
Fun people, really willing to talk about the company
Not very long
People that make it past this stage go to the company headquarters to visit

Interview Question – When was a time when you worked with someone difficult?   Answer Question

Worked for Catalent Pharma? Contribute to the Community!