Catalent Pharma

Catalent Pharma Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Catalent Pharma in July 2012.

I did not apply for the job. I was made to interview and got the job then was forced into turning it down. My situation is different than that of anyone who would be actively seeking for a postion there. I was not lucky enough to have a choice and as a result was punished for that very same thing. After my forced-upon interview, it look two months to hear back. The interview was behavior-based and fair.

Interview Questions
    • Just know the technical aspects of the job you are applying for. While they will train you on the job, it does not look good to answer "I don't know."   Answer Question

Clinical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Catalent Pharma in February 2010.

Was contacted for a phone interview and did not hear anything back for a few weeks after. Was then asked to come on site for a face-to-face interview. A few more weeks passed without hearing anything at all and was then asked to come back for a second face-to-face interview. Finally heard back about the position after another few weeks. Overall, the entire process tool 3-4 months.

Interview Questions
    • Asked a lot of questions about the clinical research process and very specific packaging questions.   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate a slightly better salary and also a sign on bonus.